Re: [microsound] Noise Circle

it is incredibly theraputic.....! we nearly drove ourselves crazy a few
times , but when you stop there seemsto be this overwhelming sense or
crazyness and liberation......at the time we were also experimenting with
various fungi and
strange squares of blotter with batman and stuff on aswell!...contributing
factor..........i think the next door neighbours may have needed therapy
though!

jack