Re: [microsound] john watermann remix memorial deadline

My track is up at the hotline server called "surface exposure" placed in
the folder "Store" at the Watermann Drop Box. It's completely done with
Ivy and therefor I should place some shoutouts to the girls and boys
(though I guess it's - again - mostly boys) at http://www.sineqube.com ...
Great Max based programs there, very simple to use, but everything that
comes out of it sounds very neat.

Store