Black Dice

may I recommend this groop?
                            (Black Dice)

more macrosound than microsound but I tend to sea alot
of the same conzerns involved in bolth

01 year ago they played here in Oakland at the Strork
Club and blew the roof off with thier incredible
infinitely deep texture which lasted about an hour

this time they were sort of songlike (but not
definitively)

sort of like Stereolab meets Boredoms meets the old
Black Dice

I don't recommend the records, which sound sort of
different but live is an experinece

they are form minnasota by way of Brooklyn I think

love
jorge