RE: [microsound] counting vexations

> ( 02.11.17 14:31 -0500 ) Paulo Mouat:
> > Your calculations are for quarter (or crotchet) = 60.
>
> No they're not. The 13 beats I was talking about are notated
> as 8th notes [minims?]. Look at the score.

If you follow your own advice, you'll see that the 13 'beats' are
quarter notes.

There are 18 note-events, spanning the time corresponding to 13 quarter
notes or 26 eighth notes (including the eighth note rest at the end).

half = minim
quarter = crotchet (e.g. the first note in the score)
eighth = quaver (e.g. the second note in the score)
--
  __|__
___\_/___