Re: [microsound] Laptop questions

I'm using an IBM T30 and havent experienced any problems up to date.
Especially the high RAM (512k) made quite a difference.

                      <autechre@chello.
                      at>                      To:       microsound <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                               cc:
                      21/11/2002 15:19         Subject:  Re: [microsound] Laptop questions
                      Please respond to
                      microsound

Hi,
As all know, Apple took over Emagic.
So for me the mac is developing more and more to a music-maker-tool.
but that counts more for the G4 and not for the imac that has not the sonic
possibilities (soundcard-slot etc.) like the G4.
but ther are also some solutions to work with the imac
(usb-audiointerface...).
Another advantage is, that the mac is one closed sytems all parts are
optimized, for a PC there are so many different solutions that some
problems could occur if any part does not fit to the others.
greetings
Sascha