Re: [microsound] mp3 label practicalities

> for the continued success/visibility of your label?  do you all have

The related question of what constitutes 'success' stands out, when the
cow is given away.  The milk for me (I don't run a label, but I host a
*lot* of MP3s) is people taking them.  And occasionally bartering for, or
ponying up for, physical CDs.

To answer one of your questions: I'm lucky enough to be hosting my site at
work, a circumstance that may sadly soon change: not because of file
space, but because we recently put in voice-over-IP and there has been
concern expressed that bandwidth being used by my site may have to be
appropriated for quality phone connections... :/

 aaron

  ghede@xxxxxxxx
  http://www.quietamerican.org