Re: [microsound] mp3 label practicalities

>The related question of what constitutes 'success' stands out, when the
>cow is given away.  The milk for me (I don't run a label, but I host a
>*lot* of MP3s) is people taking them.  And occasionally bartering for, or
>ponying up for, physical CDs.

sorry, i should have been more specific -- success being a high number of
takers, as you say.

another vaguely related question: are people likely to prefer 30 minute
tracks, or to have these broken down into smaller excerpts?

thanks for the response, also!

* j

http://home.pacific.net.au/~transmit