Re: [microsound] Undirected music

all of my recent work has been done using this technique, i use reaktor and
i have built a patch that randomly jumps around between as many samples as i
want, while randomly changing the pitch, smoothness, offset, time, length,
and panning,,, the patch i also used the same technique for filters, reverbs
and delays.

i think there are allot of people working with this idea, correct me if im
wrong but i think kim cascones dust theories patch works on the same
guidelines, built in max/msp

j.frede
current location:los angeles
http://ritualdocument.com/jfrede