crass vs the society of spectacle WAS [microsound] re: mp3 and CD-r labels

>> >.formatt schrieb:
>> >i bought some furniture while ago at an IKEA-market and as i stood there
>> >and waited for some larger parts they played "Anarchy in the U.K.".
>>
>>From: nicola catalano <catsed@xxxxxxxxx>
>>well, sex pistols ain't crass!
>
>I think I heard "Do They Owe Us A Living" at Wall Mart

really?
that's the way the society of spectale (otherwise call it capitalism or
whatever), by means of the cultural/pop/music industry, absorbs everything
and regurgitates it in a different shape, totally depriving sense from
things.
that's why crass suddenly stopped in doing music and releasing records and
started their own publishing house dedicated to books on anarchism and the
like.
ciao :: nic

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +

{ { d i s c o g r a p h y } }

z_e_l_l_e | nth | line (aug 2001)
"zen enlightenment lifts life energy" on tu M'p3 (http://www.tu-m.com) jan 2002
"shayozoku" on tu M'p3 (http://www.tu-m.com) sept 2002

UPCOMING
z_e_l_l_e | rjctd::nw | TBA (TBA)
"kitanai" on star6_789' v.2 (http://www.star6789.tk/) (TBA)
"tief herz" on crowns of sound (http://shi-ra-nui.hoops.ne.jp/) (TBA)

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

REVIEWS http://www.12k.com/line/linepress.htm

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

"fonorama"
bi-weekly radio programme (tuesday_thursay hr. 12:30am on rai-radio3 ::
third channel of italian national broadcasting company)
http://www.radio.rai.it/radio3

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

columnist on:
"blow up" (monthly) http://www.blowupmagazine.com