Re: [microsound] gold chains (ot)

i agree that the cd is great, but gold chains is way better live than on
that disc.  imho, it's a bit overproduced.  his concerts are raw, very
tongue in cheek and a lot of fun.  also, he controls all his beats via
digi motormix and a powerboook running max/msp.

-reid

brownboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
415.377.4056
http://www.orangeage.com/brownboy