Re: [microsound] solaris

Hi Kim,

thanks for bringing this up...

A good opportunity to draw attention to Edward Artemyev, the composer of the
soundtrack for Solaris and Stalker by Tarkovsky.
http://www.solaris-room.ru/

I could never decide whether I liked his soundtrack for Stalker better than the
one composed by Rich and Lustmord later.  I don't remember the soundtrack of
Solaris though.

Best,

Dagmar