Re: [microsound] solaris

Another tight soundtrack was from One Hour Photo(Robin Williams thriller), very scape-E minimal taps, dark...apparently trent reznor had his hands in it!

Does anyone know who did the micro-stuff for Memento?
Nice ambient, glitchy stuff on that one!

---
::phoenelai+

http://phoenelai.tripod.com
http://www.retinascan.de