Nissan

Hi,

Why does it make me mad?

Actually,Mad is the wrong word.More like jealous.I've been doing something
like what they're doing(not exactly/but similar) for the last twelve years
or so and it's kind of weird to see someone else doing it on tv of all
places.Don't get me wrong.I'm sure Nissan paid a pretty penny for these two
guys to do the commercial.That's a pretty nice check that Ming&Fs cashed I
bet.However,I'm not familiar with their music.Do they normally work like
that?I mean making tracks out of found sounds.Or was this something Nissan
said would be "cool" for them to do in order to appeal to young people who
maybe are into this type of music and at the same time sell more cars to
said young people?

Mad was the wrong word...

Albert