Re: [microsound] experiental music festival in Graz, Austria

Hello,

I am Malte Steiner from Hamburg, Germany and interested into your
festival. I recently played and worked in Sheffield, see for details
http://access.lowtech.org/e-gehirn/
I gave some concerts, a presentation and a workshop about PD there.
The set I am performing in the momement is like you can see in the
Quicktime from 19 Dezember but I can also send a CD. I control
complex music patches in realtime with only few gestures generating
the whole pieces. I call that software technic Metainstrument and can
also lecture about it. Is that interesting for you? Maybe from
interest is to talk about the local scene here in Hamburg in these
restrictive days, and the H=F6rbar, a venue I founded 1991 etc.

With friendly greetings,

--
Malte Steiner
-www.block4.com-