Da: chmafu nocords [mailto:chmafu@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Inviato: sabato 7 dicembre 2002 12.26
A: microsound
Oggetto: [microsound] experiental music festival in Graz, Austria

Hello friends,

A friend of mine and me are trying to find sponsors and supporters for
an experimental music festival here in Graz in the summer of 2003. In
order to do that we need info about who would like to participate. If
you are interested in playing a show and maybe talking about your music
and the experimental music scene in your native country please send me
info about you and your work. Let me also know if you want to give a
lecture on above mentioned subjects (and if possible what exactly you
want to talk about). The more info you send the better!
We will try to get enough money to be able to pay for your flights and
of course for your rooms here in Graz (which will probably mean that you
will live with one of our friends here.... I am afraid we can't pay for
a hotel room..... but we'll try to make it possible). Our plan so far is
to have a festival for a whole weekend (Friday - Sunday).
If you have any questions please email them to me.
And please send me your answer and your info as soon as you can (before
Monday or Tuesday). Graz will be cultural capital city next year so
there is money for projects. But it is very very late so in order to
have any chance to do this project we must be very very quick!

Thanks a lot!
maru