Re: [microsound] laptop backpacks

Hi Philippe,

Here are a couple of those links that were mentioned:

http://www.booqbags.com/index.html
http://www.burton.com/

plus another one that has great laptop and DJ bags.
http://www.chromebags.com/

I would imagine that shipping to Europe wouldn't be a problem. Good Luck!

-Jim

--
loam "meditations (on john ashKroft)" and

loam s/t cd (topscore 4) still available
coming soon: "1:11"
http://www.topscoreusa.com