no type needs your help!

hello,

as you may know, no type has started in october 1998 at the URL
<http://www.notype.com/>.  since this date, over 80 MP3 releases have
been put out online, & continue to be available for free download, all
of this without a single advertisement banner...  until now, that is, as
the HDD that was lent to us is currently dying & as a result of this,
our server is going completely bezerk.  (those who tried to access it in
the last few days know what i'm talking about...)

so for the first time in our history, we need some financial help!  we
need to gather the rather measly amount of USD 100.00, but since most of
us are broke, we figured, for once, maybe we should also ask the general
public who has been enjoying our free releases...  so with our friends
from electrocd.com, we devised the following offer:

===

HOW TO HELP:

purchase ANY no type or empreintes digitales CD from
<http://www.electrocd.com/> (our producer & primary mailorder), indicate
the words "IN SUPPORT FOR THE NO TYPE SERVER" in the "comments" field, &
all profits from this sale will automatically go to purchasing this new
HDD!  those CDs make great gifts, to you or someone you love, & you will
have the added bonus of helping our site survive (granted, there are
more exciting bonuses, but it does feel good!)

please forward this post to your friends if you feel they would like to
help!  this offer ends when we gather the USD 100.00 we need.

===

again, this server will be used to support new & interesting musics from
artists worldwide.  http://www.notype.com/ currently offers over
electronic, experimental & other such strange musics in MP3 format,
available for free download.  it also hosts other weblabels such as
techNOH & nishi, & more to come soon.  however, it's currently out of
order & urgently needs a new HDD!  please help by buying a CD or more...
 it's a little amount of money to spend, which will ensure that a large
amount of quality music from talented artists continues to be available
to everyone for free.  thanks!

take care,

have a nice day
~ david