ambient web stream

A while back someone on the list posted a link to a web stream of ambient
stuff; I remember an extended piece of what sounded like a field recording
of kids playing in a park, and the mix ended with something from Eno's Music
for Airports, I think 1/1. The mix would provide a perfect soundtrack to
some writing I'm doing at the moment, but I can't find the URL. If my
description strikes any chords with anyone, please send me the info if you
have it.

Thanks!
-=Trace