Watermann project

> Eloy, thanks for all the work in putting the site together!  And I think
> the person who initiated this project should also be recognized for the
> thoughtful gesture. Wouldn't that be Kim Cascone?
I wasn't the only one who came up with the idea for this project...it was a
team effort as most projects on the microsound list are...thanks to Eloy,
Shannon O'Neill, Frans and all the others who helped out in the various
stages of this project...
also, thanks to all who contributed tracks to this memorial to John...John's
spirit lives in many ways and I'm happy that it also live on via the
Watermann Memorial project...
peace, KIM