to the microsound community

Hello-
I'm a synthesynthesist, one who builds synthesizers.  I have recently
designed a synthesizer based on Deleuzian concepts of flow and the
inspiration of digital forms.  I think this is especially interesting to
the microsound thread, because it covers ideas such as the fold, dust,
microcosmoi, multiplicities, and silence, and shows how well these _forms_
transpose into the analog domain of _flows_.

The website is http://www.blasser.com
It also shows past instruments, including a synthesizer build into a roll
of canvas, plans for wearable synthesizers, and past recordings.

Thank You!
-Peter b
www.blasser.com