hidden from the audience

--------------450BA441F40A1DF8257F94D9

          laptop performance is a problem, in that the relationship between
          the
          performer and the music is lost in a blank stare into tft.  the
          answer
          i've found is to project my desktop so people can see the
          movements i'm
          making to make the music.  works for me.

it's been a while that paul farrington does that too, when Tonne plays live you see
him play his soundtoys software and it looks classy and playful. it gives more
presence to his minimalisms...
philippe

| 0000 \\\\.. \\\\ __  http://www.bip-hop.com  _---| 0000 \\\\..\\\\
==> contemporary electronica challenging the ears and the mind

--------------450BA441F40A1DF8257F94D9--