Re: hidden from the audience

thanks for all the interested/interesting comments. there is something
very difficult about expecting an audience to listen without any visual
stimulation. like any experiment, the result you get may not be the one
you wanted... but i can live with that. i'm really excited to see if
the difference between low-tech hardware and high-tech software is
apparent to the audience (or myself) without the visual cue.

having some sort of verbal and written contact with the audience in
these situations really helps put them at ease  when they are actually
listening. i should have some sort of program available to the audience
and will likely say a few words about each artist before he goes on.

best