laptop performer

i do lapttop performances but i dont touch the laptop. i use max/msp and
have a tascam us428. it has 8 faders that control different tracks so i
bring the faders up and down really fast and you can hear the tracks
changin' and the knobs control fx like random delay and bit crushers. so you
can see everything i am doing and i dont have to touch the computer at all
except at the begining when i load up the live set. sometimes i hold the
tascam in my hands like a guitar and rock out. Its a little more interesting
for the audience because they can see when i am about to bring something in
or add fx. the big circle thing on the tascam controls cut off on all the
tracks so i spin that like a turntable and you can hear the track filter in
and out.
so all you laptop heads go out and get a fricken midi-controller so we dont
look so boring to watch. i think that new radical technologies one is sick.

ola.

_K

              __..__
          _.-"\     "-.
       .-"\    \       `.
     .'    \    ;        \    http://www.djkero.com
    /       ;   :      .' ;   http://www.shitkatapult.com
   :        :    ;   .'   :   http://www.detroitunderground.net
   ;       @ ;   :  /      ;  http://www.bpitchcontrol.com
  :    _,   ,^--.; /      /:  http://www.lowres.com
  : .+""`,  :    `+,    .' |  http://www.kerologistics.com
   ) c),     `-,-=,;_.-'   :  http://www.satantechno.com
  /  `         ,-;||       ;
 /     _.'(o)  '-';;"-..__/   ICQ: 101424589
(  ,   o       ,-"""-.._.'    FON: [313]737-6661
 )`            :`.    .'
 )-.           ;  `- /
 \         _.-'     :
 (     _.-"   `.     \