Re: [microsound] Tape recorder techniques

on 12/20/02 4:43 PM, syntheticwaste@xxxxxxxxxxxx at
syntheticwaste@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Bill
> We do intend to keep it analogue and natural
> if possible so that shouldnt keep us from
> trying the cassette-option. What are you off
> to record tomorrow?

Hi Kasper,

    There's a really cool bike tunnel near where I live. I'm going to try
the tunnel on it's own first, later I might try processing some guitar
parts(sometimes the tunnel buzzes , sometimes it doesn't).

                          Bill