adult music

....this thread is crazed...
but the tb303 was in some ways the most memorable feature of porn, IMO,
if you had to size up the [video age] porn experience-as-recalled.  The
damn Roland bass machine seems to be somehow emblematic although while
watching sex it seemed to pale.

Also, the lo-tech nature of the generic music was minimal to a point.
Microsound I am sure will be used, if it hasn't already. What hasn't
will be. The Supreme Court ruled recently that digital porn isn't porn
anyhow!!  The tb303 is still a most amazing tone generator, I am sure a
lot of you have tried one? The Supreme Court has not ruled on the tb303.
The critique of music was inherent in the music too.
tim