Re: [microsound] Re: it's toplist time!

On 30/12/02 17:40, ".formatt" said in living color:

>>> 01, Elaine Radigue - Andos I-III (The Table Of The Elements)
>> Seems everyone does this at least once... it's Eliane. ;-)
> i know, i know..  2 faults in 1 line, 'cause the release is called 'adnos',
> not 'andos'..      totally my fault, sorry..
>
> next time i'll keep my eyes open when i type..  :)

While we're talking about Eliane: the only music by her I've heard is
"Trilogie de la mort" on XI... Is the "Adnos" release similar to that (very
slowly developing tones)?

g.

--
Guillaume Grenier - grenier.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx

in space there is no north  in space there is no south
in space there is no east   in space there is no west