Re: [microsound] need shortwave radios for Cage piece

I think it's meant to be AM.  550 kHz to 1560 kHz would make sense for AM
radio.  Cage probably had a radio with a dial that just dropped the last
zero and he probably looked at whatever the range of his radio was and used
that in the score.

>From: brad bordine <tpmjg@xxxxxxxxx>
Happy new year everyone-