Re: [microsound] desperately seeking...

--part1_8a.223ad567.2b4ccc06_boundary

duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> While I'm at it, does anyone have any recommendations for artists working in
> similar fields(e.g. politically active audio documentary sound art blah
> blah, I also include in this area the work of people like Hildegard
> Westerkamp and Christopher DeLaurenti)

  well, probbaly fairly obviously....Terre Thaemlitz

"Sleep is better than prayer"
AOS
"Amour Fou is better than prayer"
Hakim Bey

www.archaeopteryx.org.uk

Buddha walks up to a hotdog salesman, the salesman says "What do you want ?"
Buddha replies "Make me one with everything"

--part1_8a.223ad567.2b4ccc06_boundary--