Re: [microsound] wobbly (.shn files)

i dunno. i give up. seems like an incredibly backassward way of trying to
listen to music... why not just put them on the server as wav, aiff, or mp3
files... the files are still massive, so i'm guessing it has very little to do
with compression. oh well... i'll look for the show on hotline or something,
even as they sit it this weird format on my harddrive...

g.