Re: [microsound] hello Dali, goodbye viola

------=_NextPart_000_1BA5_01C2B890.BE169E70

what's the difference between a viola and a trampoline?

you take off your shoes to jump on a trampoline.

how can you tell if a viola is out of tune?

the bow is moving.

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com