Re: [microsound] industry loses big

>But isn't it a real shame to be so conditioned by capitalism that only those
>items I have to strife for and economize and have to put some real energy into
>getting are really WORTH something?  And is it a capitalism thing or some kind
>of all too human character trait?

If you just define "worth" as being how much money you need to spend to get something, then maybe this is true; but to me, the fact that money is involved is just an intermediate step. I get money for doing work. If you take the money out of the middle, my work pays for what I buy. I think we value things more when we work harder for them, whether or not money is involved. I know that if I spent 2 weeks creating a track it would be more valuable to me than if I created it in 10 minutes.