Re: [microsound] Sound installations

Hi Phil,

  There's a performance 'music gallery' in seattle called Polestar. I'm
probably going there saturday evening for a show featuring Angelina Baldoz ,
Gregory Reynolds and a few others. There is a sound installation by John
Bain that I haven't seen yet; its supposed to be interactive , how one moves
throughout the gallery determines what it sounds like . They're requesting
volunteers to open the gallery 2-5 pm saturdays and sundays to allow
visitors to interact through march 22. Maybe it'd be worth a road trip. . .
change of scene. I'll let you know what I think of 'AUTOCASTER'.

on 1/23/03 8:25 PM, ph!L @ c e n t i b e l at