Re: [microsound] audio/MIDI interfaces for OS X?

I was just reading that M-Audio announced their first Firewire product
at NAMM. It's an audio interface with two combo XLR/1/4inch inputs,
eight 1/4 inch outs (7.1 capable), stereo s/pdif in & out, midi in & out
and two firewire ports. Haven't heard anything about price... quality is
rumored to be 24bit/96kHz. I'm most intrigued by the dual firewire
ports... hoping that means I can use it for both of my computers. Oh, it
also can draw power off the firewire, or use an adapter.