Re: [microsound] mp3 redux

hahaha.. that is a primitive concept.
Was it "evil" that an asteroid obliterated the dinosaur population
who was eco-friendly?
---No one can really know that. You are stating that you know that the
"asteroid" just happened to be coming our way. You're forgetting many other
plausible unexplainable causes...and until you disprove a variety of other
possibilities you can't without any doubt no what killed the dinosaurs.
Maybe "they" are thinking about killing us? Who knows??

The Aztec killed 10,000 people in one year because they though it
was necessary to please the Gods.
---Who might these Gods be?? There have been many other explanations but
many go on as disregarded.

with
technology we can prevent an asteroid from destroying life on
Earth.

----That's very presumptuous. I don't for a second discount the ability of
entities or whatever else may be lurking in this universe.  But by my
statements I'm only presenting is just one more other possiblity.

All i'm saying is yes we all agree something struck the surface of the
planet. But why and what this entire object was made up of can only be
understood under speculation.