Re: [microsound] moderation

guruido,

the fact that everybody does it does not mean that it is right. besides, on=
e thing is to advertise the release of a new record so that the audience is=
 allowed to choose their preferred means to get it: buy it, steal it, borro=
w it, download it, copy it, whatever... a very different thing (cascone=E2=
=80=99s way) is to direct them to the online store where he is selling his =
records...

and more: instead of announcing to the world that he reads attali=E2=80=99s=
 =E2=80=9Cnoise=E2=80=9D, mr. cascone should try to live by the revolution =
that it announces: that a new form of a music-making is possible where its =
practice is not undertaken for its exchange or use value. what we see is in=
 his self-promoting posts is just the good-old capitalist un-ethics working=
, tranvestited as =E2=80=9Cavant-garde=E2=80=9D...

kisses
goga