RE: [microsound] Max/jMax/Pd for Mac OS X [and the list project]?

	And The included Docs are really all you need to get up and running
with PD (I had my first real patch in about 2 days). However, I don't think
anyone has started on a port of the Max wigout object (Kim, is the Max
object a compiled external or is it just a complicated patch?).

	I've given it some thought and I think I could wire up a PD
abstraction (no code required)that built wiggles, ciggles, and twiggles, but
I don't really have the time to do it. Plus I've been having to much fun
generating random Wigout scripts with perl to even really get into the PD
end of things.

m.