Re: [microsound] Call for Talent

The Committee for the Promotion of Electronic Arts in Humboldt County is
beginning the planning phase of a series of Experimental Music shows to be
presented during June, July, and August at The Ink People Center for the
Arts, Eureka CA.

These will be intimate gallery shows featuring art installations to be
presented during the audio performances. Both visual and Audio artists are
encouraged to respond. These shows are an outgrowth of the Microsound
Festival put on last summer by Rhett Bice Productions.  I would very much
like to hear from some of you who contacted me last August and September, as
well as those of you who participated. There is growing support in Humboldt
County for these shows. It is very exciting to see.
Peace,
Rhett Bice