Re: [microsound] mp3: embrace or die

Hi List
m,
  I absolutely agree with you ,the listening experience that comes with music
will never die,only the technology that transfers it,or even some that
creates it.DVD 5.1 is
definetly on the rise and brings a new breath to the whole,besides  wait till
ultra-sound or microwave speaker technology enters the ring ,picture what new
ideas will transpire,saying death upon music is probably reffering to a
creative crisis experienced in the industry now,then again an artist shouldnt
be so concerned with outside forces when it comes to his/her art, those who
are overly engaged should consider some type of spiritual therapy or more
study(helps me,LOL). there is calm before the storm.The day music dies is
when humans are whiped out.

the past is history,the future is a mystery , and the present is a gift.