Re: [microsound] wig

>I've started playing around with the sounds I made from the wigout mac
>program.  I've been mixing them in Girl (a Max patch I've created), and
>they really freak out the program!  I've definietely gotten some odd
>unexpected "sqrownks" before, but they're pretty rare.  These, however,
>really take some caution, lest I blow out my ears.  For whatever reason,
>the MSP signal processing really gets challenged by these ultra-clippy
>microsounds.  I look forward to editing what I've produced, and adding some
>more....

Interesting, I have been doing some rather ghetto recording processes with
Wigout, I really like what happens to the Wigout loop when its playing in
the Wigout patch at almost full volume, it starts to clip into some
interesting pops, I have been recording these loops to disc via a mini disc
and plan to further process and arrange everything with the new version of
LLOOPP, another loop based max/msp patch. I'll let you know if I get the
same results as you did with Girl.

Best
Scott