Re: [microsound] Music DEAD?

What's left for the imagination? We have to get sucked in by a visuals all the time now. Visuals are nice, but you dont want them forced upon you. Listen to a track..let it take you somewhere, somewhere maybe not intended by its creator!
Cheers!
phoen

 music is dead, only used as filler by most. if you want some *real*
> attention from the audience you need to do a computer game (interactive
> music?) or a DVD

---
::phoenelai+

http://phoenelai.tripod.com