Re: [microsound] gift economics

are there any serious gift-economy (beggar-economy is the same thing
right?) models in existence? or just discussions?

can such a thing be descriped? i.e. models that could be implemented in
a real world and feed a grown-up with children?

or would we end up in a world where artists (case of this list) are
either students, serving a corporate payroll or (like in my case)
independently wealthy hacks of dubious talent?