aesthetics of failure

uhoh... seems mr administrator close goga and me,
jusep torres campalans(no problem about a change:
01fraud is 01fraud, is not 01man) mouth...
tchk_tchk
at least me can receive msgs, so stll have ears...but
can't post from my prev address...just see below
tchk_tchk

so_moderate

why?
and why in this hidden, shameless way?

maestr0rar0
(or jusep torres campalans, names.names.names.)

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at hyperreal.org.
  I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to
the following addresses.
  This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it
didn't work out.

  <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
  Sorry, I've been told to reject your posts. Contact
  microsound-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have questions
about this (#5.7.2)

            De :
                  "Jusep Torres Campalans"