Re: [microsound] re: Colon Nancarrow vs Cecil Taylor

--0-1806631484-1044566853=:52407

>How many microsounders out there work with
>improvisational techniques. And is it simple
>controlling of a preset sequence/song or is
>it full generation of a soundscape from scratch?
>How many people just press play?

I prefer having an fx send into my computer of whoever else I'm playing with and manipulate the sounds live (mostly with fx plugins). or, if i'm playing solo, i will have 'songs' or sounds prepared that I use as the source material, maybe an additional input with md or cd prepared material as well.

Lance Grabmiller
www.praemedia.com