Re: [microsound] tshirt artwork fail

ohhh, have they started banning people, i really must start to be more=20=

attentive or i'll miss all the fun ;=3D)

BTW, congrats to the person who designed the t-shirt. i really liked=20
the idea & design.

and regarding stickers for SUV:s - come on, just make them - i have=20
room for lots of'em, i drive a big american SUV complete with an=20
environmentally challenged V8 and a CD-changer loaded with Pierre=20
Schaeffer CD:s.