XZF new releases

		...The Edge

Greetings All,

Sorry if a number of you see this a multiple of times, on various lists.
Hopefully it is of enough interest to warrant such an incursion.

We'd like to let you all know that there are three new releases on the XZF
label. The long overdue re-issue of Rapoon's "Dream Circle", a new addition
to the growing brilliance that is Birds Of Tin's catalogue "Motion Mimic"
and a totally brilliant John Hudak release "May Fifth".

Cheers.

	... We now return you to your regular programming ...