Re: [microsound] fennesz streaming concert question?

 Yes. It is 'real audio'.

 I'm not absolutely sure ..I think realplayer is made in seattle  ,so its
probably ok. The sound has improved noticeably in the last 6 months. It is a
shade of blue that clashes with some of my furniture and clothing, I'll try
to avoid using it if I have visitors.

 I say don't be a pansy . Take the plunge , enjoy the concert.