[OT] Philip Glass

> i seem to remember "composer" phillip glass (gaah! ...can't even bring
> myself to say his name)

I don't want to start a flame war, and Mr. Glass certainly doesn't need anyone
to defend him, but I consider "Metamorphosis Two" from _Solo Piano_ to be one of
the most beautiful pieces of music ever written.  _Koyaanisqatsi_ changed my
life when I first saw it over a decade ago, and after seeing his ensemble
perform the score live with the film last year, my fiance and I were in tears.

Nothing but respect to a composer who can have that effect on me.

G.