framework request

Framework is broadcast alternate Fridays on Resonance FM, 104.4 in London
(UK), or worldwide on www.resonancefm.com between 8:30 and 9:30pm GMT.
(time zone converter:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/?h=8&mn=30&ap=pm&mo=2&d=21&y=2003&f=GB)

Next broadcast: 21.02.03

hello all,

framework is currently lacking an introduction to the program; a brief
explanation of what we're about.  so i have a small request.  For any
interested parties:

1)    take yourself and an audio recording device to a location of your
choice
2)    record for AT LEAST 1 minute before you -
3)    read the following text:

    Welcome to Framework.

    Framework is a show consecrated to field recording, and it's use in
composition.

    Field recording, phonography, the art of sound-hunting; open your ears
and listen!

4)    continue your recording for AT LEAST 2 minutes after you finish
speaking

5)    send the recording on any format to:

        framework

        31 nevill road

        london n16 8sl

        uk

      or as an mp3 to:  framework@xxxxxxxxxx

if i get enough participation, each show will begin with a different
recording.  each participant will be duly credited, with any pertinent
contact information, on our playlist.  any takers?

patrick