LOGIC GIVE AWAY FROM DJ B

--Apple-Mail-4-619735844

Guys

I=92ve got a full copy of Emagic Logic 5 for Mac OS 9 which I=92ll give =
to=20
someone for free. There is all the installation disks and manual etc. =20=

I haven=92t got the time to learn it (even though it=92s great) and =
would=20
prefer to give it to someone who would make full use of it.

The first person who replies (email) with their hardcopy address gets=20
it.

Best of luck

DJ B

+++++

BERNHARD LIVING / DJ B
FUTURE REMIX.  PO BOX 2762.  EASTBOURNE.  BN21 3LF.  UK.
T.  + 44 (0)7976 - 30 37 91
E.  b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W.  www.future-remix.com

FUTURE REMIX IS MUTANT TECHNO MANTRA.   IT'S A MIX OF HARDCORE NOISE=20
MERGE.=

--Apple-Mail-4-619735844--