MOMENT OF SILENCE - PEACE PROTEST RECORDING

Greetings everyone...

I just wanted to inform you that I posted a field recording from this past
saturday's PEACE WALK on RadiantSlab.
(http://radiantslab.com/musiek/phonography/)

info: This was recorded during the Peace Walk in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
to stop the war on Iraq. February 15th, 2003. The recording is of a 'moment
of silence' that was asked of the near 6000 people. Remarkably Quiet.

I couldn't believe my ears how quiet 6000 people could be. It really
amazing. Thats why I wanted to share it with you.  enjoy.

thanks for you time
s. arden hill

http://members.shaw.ca/duul_drv/ | duul_drv@xxxxxxx

new releases.
CLEAN, line. US. CD.

being released soon.
OBJECT SET AND MOTION, apestaartje. US. CD.
ANOTHER KIND OF LANGUAGE, and/OAR. US. CD.
C WORKS..UK. 2XCD.
FADE WITH CONSEQUENCE, and/OAR. US. CD.
SFEERICLE COMPILATION, sfeericle. CAN. CD.

european tour.
SPRAWL - London, England. MAY 8th.
AUSLAND - Berlin, Germany. May 26th.
VIRPESYS - Vilnius, Lithuania. MAY 30th.